Playful Shades

B

beltmaster

Oh please do! I love a spanking!
That's my thing. Love to get you over my Knee in a little skirt. Grab you tight around your waist with one arm so you can't move. Lift you skirt
With my other handand flip it up over your Waist smooth your knickers out over your bum and leave the bit that goes inside your cheeks makes your bum look peachy. Then spank your bottom Very hard with my hand. Till your bum is red and warm to touch. Then it's time for your knickers to come down. Put my fingers inside the elastic and peel them off your bum over the cheeks slide Them down your thighs to Your knees.
Get a hairbrush or my big plastic ruler. And spank your bum cheeks very hard with them.
Till you are kicking your legs And yelping like a Naughty little brat.

Fever_Daydream

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
That's my thing. Love to get you over my Knee in a little skirt. Grab you tight around your waist with one arm so you can't move. Lift you skirt
With my other handand flip it up over your Waist smooth your knickers out over your bum and leave the bit that goes inside your cheeks makes your bum look peachy. Then spank your bottom Very hard with my hand. Till your bum is red and warm to touch. Then it's time for your knickers to come down. Put my fingers inside the elastic and peel them off your bum over the cheeks slide Them down your thighs to Your knees.
Get a hairbrush or my big plastic ruler. And spank your bum cheeks very hard with them.
Till you are kicking your legs And yelping like a Naughty little brat.
So hot! How'd you know I was a little Brat ;)

Back