Playful Shades

Firefly

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
The wonders of photoshop and AI
yes, I photoshop 99% of my photographs. To remove background noise, to desaturate, to remove scars and blemishes that i find distracting, to emphasize features I want to stand out. And of course, to get them under the 2MB size limit. I think most of the contributors to this thread do.

I don't think there have been many AI posts in this thread. One or two, and maybe one catfish, although they have since left the thread. But...ultimately, if it is doing no harm and you have no evidence that it is doing harm, please refrain from making these kinds of comments. They can be hurtful. You can always put a sad face or angry face on the pic if it is something you don't approve of.

And to everyone, I continue to ask you respect the rules of this thread. It is a space to celebrate art and talent and black and white beauty created by the contributor, not from a search engine or generated by an app.

Just-me

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I actually wasn’t commenting on any of the photos on here, I do enjoy them. But as you wish I will shut up and leave it alone.

Just-me

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
It’s actually a pity you thought I was tbh, that’s not how I do things I thought you might have realised that?

Back