Phone sex buddy

Rayray33

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi, this is so random and have never done something like this before! Can’t actually believe I’m writing this!!
Me and my boyfriend have started getting into telling each other our fantasies, and today he gave me the idea of being on the phone to someone else whilst we’re having sex. So I was looking for a nice decent and mature horny man, preferably 30+ that i can ring whilst I ride his cock.
Just reply here? And then message me your number?
Sorry if this is really weird!
Hey there
Ray 9252030053

espada

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi, this is so random and have never done something like this before! Can’t actually believe I’m writing this!!
Me and my boyfriend have started getting into telling each other our fantasies, and today he gave me the idea of being on the phone to someone else whilst we’re having sex. So I was looking for a nice decent and mature horny man, preferably 30+ that i can ring whilst I ride his cock.
want to be in your phone when you and your bf have sex and watch it with masturbation !

GuyverEnzyme

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
My number is 07864267938

tallsurreystaines

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
eow sounds fab. shaun 52

P

Paul56

So not weird and I would love to hear you two getting fucked!

Plugstoker

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
There is no finer sound than a woman cumming riding cock I more than game

S

SussexGuy47

LAST SEEN IN 2019.....
HIGHLY UNLIKELY
to get any messages
DEAD THREAD NOW.... j.s...

Cobraxxx69

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Not weird at all and good on you for trying out new experiences

del7543

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
llove the sound of that, id cum like fuck

Lilrich666

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Pm me your number

tallsurreystaines

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Not weird get in touch if u want to try. Shaun 52 here

Back