Phone sex buddy

S

sayeeda

Hi, this is so random and have never done something like this before! Can’t actually believe I’m writing this!!
Me and my boyfriend have started getting into telling each other our fantasies, and today he gave me the idea of being on the phone to someone else whilst we’re having sex. So I was looking for a nice decent and mature horny man, preferably 30+ that i can ring whilst I ride his cock.
Just reply here? And then message me your number?
Sorry if this is really weird!

Last edited by a moderator:

Emeris

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
sounds so horny ... I dont think there is anything weird on here lol

MrHondaCB1

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Sounds like fun. What would you talk about? How would you like your fantasy to play out? I am 51 and would be willing to give it a try.

S

Sadiq

Hi darling im so hot i feel my cock will fall off please accept me. Love you xx
Hi, this is so random and have never done something like this before! Can’t actually believe I’m writing this!!
Me and my boyfriend have started getting into telling each other our fantasies, and today he gave me the idea of being on the phone to someone else whilst we’re having sex. So I was looking for a nice decent and mature horny man, preferably 30+ that i can ring whilst I ride his cock.

Eric_Shon

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hi Sayeeda

That sounds pretty hot. Permanently horny 34 m uk here with a vivid imagination x

I

ianwxx

Have chatted to ladies whilst naked and playing. They have told me they are too.... It sounded realistic enough but who knows ?

ckjmd

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I'm interested

JimmyK001

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi Syeeda,

Thats a Kinky idea you are going for. I would love to enjoy your ride with your bf over the phone.
Let me know if interested.
Ahmed

sexyguy60

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Well as she is a guest she won;t see all your replies, really! If you are serious Sayeeda get in touch

sexyguy60

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Contact me this weekend and we'll get off together. I am 61

Back