mr_girth

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
For ages I have wanted to try pegging with a woman, I know it's normal but for me it feels really naughty, probably because I am quite dominant in regards to sex. I have mentioned it lightly in past relationships but it's always been laughed and joked about and then brushed off, I'm wanting to try it so much. I guess what Im asking is, if any women are into it or even want to experience it for their first time, let's arrange something.

CurvyMelanie88

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I sometimes use a dildo on my husband as I don’t own a strap on. Mainly done out of curiosity but he said he enjoyed it. Most recent time we did it, I managed to get almost the whole dildo up his arse whilst giving him a blowjob. Don’t think I’ve ever swallowed so much cum in my life. There was that much he also managed to give my face a good covering too!

mr_girth

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I sometimes use a dildo on my husband as I don’t own a strap on. Mainly done out of curiosity but he said he enjoyed it. Most recent time we did it, I managed to get almost the whole dildo up his arse whilst giving him a blowjob. Don’t think I’ve ever swallowed so much cum in my life. There was that much he also managed to give my face a good covering too!
Wow that sounds amazing, and making me want to try even more, also making me kinda horny haha.

Playday

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
For ages I have wanted to try pegging with a woman, I know it's normal but for me it feels really naughty, probably because I am quite dominant in regards to sex. I have mentioned it lightly in past relationships but it's always been laughed and joked about and then brushed off, I'm wanting to try it so much. I guess what Im asking is, if any women are into it or even want to experience it for their first time, let's arrange something.
My wife in a drunken horny moment confessed to fantasising about this for years much to my surprise and disappointment she hasn’t told me before as I’m massively open minded. She used a bought everything you could think of to do with pegging and absolutely didn’t hold back. This phrase suddenly stopped after a few months with no explanation. I still use what she didn’t throw away when she’s at work

mr_girth

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
like @CurvyMelanie88 Ive used my toys on male partners and Im always surprised at how even the most butch man can take some of my thicker toys - I fully expect them to be like yeah your purple one (a slim jim) and lol theyre like picking out my john holmes replica!
Well I'm game for trying

Ryder01

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
like @CurvyMelanie88 Ive used my toys on male partners and Im always surprised at how even the most butch man can take some of my thicker toys - I fully expect them to be like yeah your purple one (a slim jim) and lol theyre like picking out my john holmes replica!

Sign me up!! o_O

BBW088

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Like others I have experimented with toys on ex partners but never with a strap on, would definitely give it a go if a guy wanted to try it with me. My ex loved the experience with the male vibrator while I stroked and sucked his cock, he came so hard every time!

Ifancyolder

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Like others I have experimented with toys on ex partners but never with a strap on, would definitely give it a go if a guy wanted to try it with me. My ex loved the experience with the male vibrator while I stroked and sucked his cock, he came so hard every time!
Im SOOOOOOOO up for this xx

Ifancyolder

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Would seriously love you to abuse my arse x

Amy42Kent

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I would prefer a woman fucking my arse with a toy than a man (Maybe, I dont know. I haven't tried either)
Depends on your prejudices. If you think it makes you less of a man to let a man do it to you (though it must be just as bad if a woman does it) don't do it.

From my experience there is no comparison between a bit of rubber or plastic going up there and real human flesh.

Back