Peeping Tom

Jaymer

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I have a park near me which has many gardens backing onto it. Beyond the gardens are many windows. When walking my dog at night I often stand in the dark park and gaze at the brightly lit windows to see what I can see. On occasion I’ll catch someone changing without them understanding that when they stand in a bright room they are completely on display to those in the dark outside.
Best result was a couple, 20s, undressing each other before the guy buried his face in between the girls legs. Eventually the curtains were closed but not for a good 5 mins of action.
I don’t go there to perve, I go there to walk the dog. If things happen whilst I’m there then who am I to avert my eyes.

Has anyone else done something similar? What’s the best thing you saw?

Jaymer

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Has no one ever done this? I find that hard to believe

ukpeeper

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I wish, if I had that opportunity I would walk the dog every hour in the dark

P

Paul69s

I haven’t had that peeping Tom experience, but have had two instances recently where I heard people having sex. On an early morning run before Xmas I was passing some terraced houses and could hear a women moaning. I stopped in case it was someone in pain, but it soon became clear it was oleasure not pain. Made me smile.
Also enjoyed listening to couple fucking in the next room when I was at a hotel on business in October. She sounded amazing, and her dirty talking got me turned on.

ukpeeper

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I haven’t had that peeping Tom experience, but have had two instances recently where I heard people having sex. On an early morning run before Xmas I was passing some terraced houses and could hear a women moaning. I stopped in case it was someone in pain, but it soon became clear it was oleasure not pain. Made me smile.
Also enjoyed listening to couple fucking in the next room when I was at a hotel on business in October. She sounded amazing, and her dirty talking got me turned on.
Guessing you listened and wanked lol

P

Paul69s

Not on the run, but at the hotel totally. She said quite loudly to the guy ‘yeah, cum on my face, I want it’ -that finished me off.
I tried to see who they were the next morning, but missed them.

Back