Panty wank

J

Justalittleforme

I’ve lost count of the number of guys I’ve wanked off with my knickers I know it sounds awful to admit but it’s true. I love sex wearing knickers and holding them to the side and the guy finishing on them is a favourite. I guess my only fantasy is sitting back in an armchair, a leg over each arm just wearing white knickers tight over my pussy and three guys taking it in turns to stand between my legs and wank and cum on my knickers. I’d absolutely love itView attachment 154788
Sounds perfect

Hobbity

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I’ve lost count of the number of guys I’ve wanked off with my knickers I know it sounds awful to admit but it’s true. I love sex wearing knickers and holding them to the side and the guy finishing on them is a favourite. I guess my only fantasy is sitting back in an armchair, a leg over each arm just wearing white knickers tight over my pussy and three guys taking it in turns to stand between my legs and wank and cum on my knickers. I’d absolutely love itView attachment 154788
Such a perfect pair of panties making me so hard dribbling with precum at the thought of wanking over them

CarlHenderson

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Even better to pull them down, cum I’m them then keep them on to go outside..

mousea003

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Why stop at three guys. Quite a few here including me who are happy to oblige

Danhambo59

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Say when and where and I'll be one of them as I would love that

Dave41

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
That is so hot huge fantasy on mine

Longstone1

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Sounds incredible. I’d love to wrap a pair of your knickers around my cock and masturbate

canoneos

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
What a FANTASTIC view, lovely pussy x

Back