Panty wank

adam1

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I have always been massively turned on by slinky, skimpy shiny lingerie...not wearing it myself, but wanking over women wearing it...the way it clings and reveals her sexy curves and puffy pudendum gets me horny every time.

I'd love to sneak into a woman's bedroom and start pleasuring myself into her knickers...rubbing my swollen hot head where her sweet pussy has been...

Then get caught by her, as she starts masturbating with me, demanding that I finish in front of her.

I'd love some of your thoughts on this

phatbob

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I have always been massively turned on by slinky, skimpy shiny lingerie...not wearing it myself, but wanking over women wearing it...the way it clings and reveals her sexy curves and puffy pudendum gets me horny every time.

I'd love to sneak into a woman's bedroom and start pleasuring myself into her knickers...rubbing my swollen hot head where her sweet pussy has been...

Then get caught by her, as she starts masturbating with me, demanding that I finish in front of her.

That sounds hot and such a good time I've always wanted to walk in the bogs to a guy wanking or waiting for there cock to be sucked or even more so made to suck cock

T

TheDude

I’m with you all the way on that one Adam. Want to pm and trade pics?

Playday

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

Wow … always had a wonderful dirty knickers fetish. Sniffed so many since I was very young

ManchesteR82

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I sneakily crept into a woman's bedroom one night, and started pleasuring myself whilst she was sleeping. Unfortunately though her dog started barking, and she woke up and started screaming before I could finish.
Anyway, once the police finally arrived I tried to explain what I was doing there by saying I was the Milk Tray man and that we were filming a new advert, but the police started asking lots of tricky questions like where are the cameras then, or the box of chocolates.

adam1

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Lol.

But seriously, in my teens I loved to sneak into my friends parents room and find out what saucy knickers their mums had...more than once I'd take a pair home and wank into them, fantasise about her pussy being wet exactly where my throbbing helmet was now being pleasured

Trey666

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I occasionally steal my neighbours knickers. Clean or dirty.

Playday

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Lol.

But seriously, in my teens I loved to sneak into my friends parents room and find out what saucy knickers their mums had...more than once I'd take a pair home and wank into them, fantasise about her pussy being wet exactly where my throbbing helmet was now being pleasured
I remember doing that also . I was very young

Reactions: Jwh

Carollo

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

Carollo

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I’ve lost count of the number of guys I’ve wanked off with my knickers I know it sounds awful to admit but it’s true. I love sex wearing knickers and holding them to the side and the guy finishing on them is a favourite. I guess my only fantasy is sitting back in an armchair, a leg over each arm just wearing white knickers tight over my pussy and three guys taking it in turns to stand between my legs and wank and cum on my knickers. I’d absolutely love it6706EB48-3585-4081-8854-071E595FFBBA.jpeg

Rapidrider

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I’ve lost count of the number of guys I’ve wanked off with my knickers I know it sounds awful to admit but it’s true. I love sex wearing knickers and holding them to the side and the guy finishing on them is a favourite. I guess my only fantasy is sitting back in an armchair, a leg over each arm just wearing white knickers tight over my pussy and three guys taking it in turns to stand between my legs and wank and cum on my knickers. I’d absolutely love itView attachment 154788
Love to oblige, & help you with your fantasy!

Rapidrider

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I’ve lost count of the number of guys I’ve wanked off with my knickers I know it sounds awful to admit but it’s true. I love sex wearing knickers and holding them to the side and the guy finishing on them is a favourite. I guess my only fantasy is sitting back in an armchair, a leg over each arm just wearing white knickers tight over my pussy and three guys taking it in turns to stand between my legs and wank and cum on my knickers. I’d absolutely love itView attachment 154788
Gorgeous, sexy pic. x

Jwh

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Lol.

Thought I wasn’t normal Iv done this loads when I was a teen couldn’t help it, friends mums,sister, ex gf friends, mother In laws, still look at my neighbour line now

Back