Panties

S

Ste1972

Would love to see your juices leaking through them and tasting your sweetness you could ride my face with them on as long as you want

M

marriedsharon50

Would love to see your juices leaking through them and tasting your sweetness you could ride my face with them on as long as you want
my gusset would be soaking, i just love being licked through them

S

Ste1972

If you were riding my face with them on I could be squeezing your magnificent breasts while you leek your sweet nectar onto my tongue you could keep me there as long as you want

S

Ste1972

As I am sure you love him watching
Good god after seeing your new avatar I will have to go and ease the pressure in my balls
Seriously sexy and looking very tasty

M

marriedsharon50

As I am sure you love him watching
Good god after seeing your new avatar I will have to go and ease the pressure in my balls
Seriously sexy and looking very tasty
of course it all adds to the naughtiness

S

Ste1972

Well you've definitely set my imagination on fire today
It's definitely a shame I can't join you both
But many thanks for sharing I can't wait to see the next avatar and love chatting

S

Ste1972

feel free to contact me anytime, i'm more than have to chat with like minded people X
Would love to chat with you one day this week is evening or daytime better for you would chat now but I'm helping my daughter move house and don't think that it would Go down well walking round with a massive hard on
Well ok maybe not massive but excessively hard

Last edited by a moderator:

wantfun

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Oh wow! Insatiable! I wanna taste you all night! :p

S

SussexGuy47

IDe love a Naughty taste
Love to lay u down an have 1 leg over me as my head stays between ur Thighs x.
Love to See Much more x

Hornyasfuck88

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Blimey lovely profile picture, I'd love to stick my face in that pussy and I'd be happy to lick you through those knickers

Back