Panties chat

SissyJenny2

UKChat Familiar
Joined
Feb 17, 2026
Messages
49
Reaction score
63
Hello,

Looks like I’m late to this thread, yes I love panties, I wear them everyday, 24/7.

My female chooses which ones I’ll wear each night for the next day. It’s a mild form of chastity as she knows I’ll never expose them to anyone and she chuckles to herself all day with a naughty, knowing smile. :)

They tend to be patterned, Barbie, hello kitty, Disney princess but also they’re always pastel, soft with a little bow. On occasion they can be bigger silky tight control knickers when I dress for her full en femme tucked as her maid.

Jenny x ❤️
 
B

Barkerching1

Guest
Who wants a pair of my stepdaughters dirty panties in exchange for a video of you sniffing and cumming on them
 

Pil50Bi

UKChat Familiar
Joined
Jul 11, 2026
Messages
384
Reaction score
238
Ive crossdressed for a couple of women in the past. And what started me on my love for all manner of lingerie was when i was a very young teen , early teens, i woul pinch my mums beige tights , sit amongst their porno magazine stash an have a play whilst wearing them. Never really nickers. Just loved the encapsulating feel of nylon. Oh and they looked shexi.
 
Back
Top