Pansexual fantasy

Derrybhoy33

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I'm a shagger and will fuck anyone in the moment but I've never been fucked and often have fantasies of a threesome where my legs are spread and my ass is ploughed while my cock is sucked and I lick pussy. It's never gonna happen but a man can dream.

D

DMack80

I'm a shagger and will fuck anyone in the moment but I've never been fucked and often have fantasies of a threesome where my legs are spread and my ass is ploughed while my cock is sucked and I lick pussy. It's never gonna happen but a man can dream.
You ever in Glasgow, I'm going to England next week

Pineapple

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Love to discuss this you?

Qiss

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Never say never...

badgrampa

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
loe to shag you

Back