Outdoor sex

Jon1234

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I’ve got this big urge of having sex outdoors or in a vehicle but then getting caught..
The idea just turns me on so much I just thought I’d share and get people’s opinions on it xx
I love the idea

Tamtammy

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I’ve got this big urge of having sex outdoors or in a vehicle but then getting caught..
The idea just turns me on so much I just thought I’d share and get people’s opinions on it xx

When teenagers, we used to drive to secluded park areas with mates and park cars very close to one another.
The couples would then get it on while each of us could watch and do same.
Occasionally there was swapping.
This probably lead to the lifestyle me and R enjoy now.
T x

CarlHenderson

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
When teenagers, we used to drive to secluded park areas with mates and park cars very close to one another.
The couples would then get it on while each of us could watch and do same.
Occasionally there was swapping.
This probably lead to the lifestyle me and R enjoy now.
T x
I had the wrong mates..!!!

charles1988

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I would love to meet you and thrust my cock on your pussy x are you interested in dogging xx

leeboynw

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
It's an amazing experience, couldn't recommend it enough x

Spaniard

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I've done it, is so great, in a car or even in the street. That feeling of having a great time and at the same time checking if you could be caught in action...

CotswoldGent

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Yep, I love the idea. Done it a couple of times and have the urge to do it more.

Dplover

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
My wife and I have regular car sex, it’s such a turn on, I always hope we get caught and the guy starts jerking off watching us

GeoffHolmes1

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Only had outdoor sex a few times but it definately adds a lot to it!!! Tunnel in a playground, bush in a busy park and the side of a nightclub. Hope to add more soon!!

Back