Our day at the beach

Sophie-Jason

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hi, We thought you may like to hear about our day at the beach.......

It was a strangely hot day it march and we both had the day off so decided to head to one of our local beaches
I had put on a wrap around dress with stockings and undies and my favourite pair of clumpy boots and was feeling a bit naughty and very horny so thought i might have a bit of fun and see how far Jason would go with it.
I love a cheeky flash and thought i would see if Jason would get involved. When we arrived Jason went and found a spot on the beach and i went for coffee,
There wasn't many on the beach as it was a school day so no kids running around so i though it would be perfect to try my experiment,
When i arrived back to Jason he had sat down on a blanket that we had brought with us and at this point there wasn't anyone sat near us so we just drank or coffee and enjoyed the sun, After a while a older couple turned up and set up there chairs quite near us at this point i was just sitting up as i had been laying down enjoying the sun and i think i must of accidentally flashed him my stocking tops as when i looked over the bloke was trying his best to look over without us or his wife / partner noticing. I found this quite funny and Jason hadn't noticed at this point.
After a couple of minutes the lady got up and went over towards the cafe this is when i thought i would flash him a bit more by complete accident lol so i turned round as though i was looking out to sea and just as he turned round i made out the my foot was stuck in the hem of my dress so had to open my legs more than they were meant to be for a shy lady, I know he had an eye full as he started to fidget around in his chair, After a minute or two the lady came back and asked him if he wanted to go down to the sea with him to which he replied that he would meet her down there, As she walked away i saw him trying to adjust himself then he got up and wandered down to meet her.
I mentioned to Jason what had just happened and we both laughed about it, This is when i asked if Jason wanted to be in control of what people could see and how much, This was quite a rare thing as it was always left to me to decide if i wanted to flash and most of the time that i have done it Jason never even knew.
He didn't say much about it and after a while the couple came back picked up there stuff and left.
We weren't on our own for long as another person turned up and made himself comfortable on the other side of us. At this point the coffee was having an effect and i had to go to the loo so i told Jason were i was going and off i went.
When i returned the guy was still there and Jason had started to chat to him about something they could see out to sea. I smiled at him and sat down then his mobile rang so we turned back round and let him get on with his call, Just then i tapped Jason on the knee and when i had is attention i opened my handbag and handed him my knickers that i had removed in the toilet, He had a shock to start with then a naughty look came onto his face, He glanced over his shoulder the they guy was still chatting on his phone about 10 foot away, At this point i was sat facing Jason and the guy was behind him Jason put his hands on my knees and slightly started to open my legs, This was very horny and i could tell Jason was getting into it but i wanted to see how much of me that he would show
Jason was still sat in-between us so the guy couldn't see anything, I saw him glance over and smile at me a couple of times and this is when Jason started to move abit so that there was a chance that he could see under my skirt but not much.
After a while and to my surprise Jason layed down on the sand so now i was totally exposed to this stranger but my dress was still covering most of my lady bits, I could see Jason keep looking over to this bloke but he seemed to be in deep conversation but just then the guy said bye to ever he was talking to and ended call, I could feel Jason start to pull at the hem of my dress and i could feel it start to open and then i could feel the warmth of the sun on my bits so i knew he must be able to see my secret bits, I looked down and Jason smiled at me from under his sun glasses then i noticed the guy was just sat there starring at me and not even trying to hide it. At this point i checked to make sure that nobody was behind him as i didn't want to flash to the whole world and i also laid back making it look like i hadn't noticed him looking, This is when he would of had a great view of me in my stockings and not much else, I stayed like this for about 5 minutes then said to jason that we should go as i was getting very wet and needed to do something about it and i didnt fancy doing that on the beach so we sat up and gathered up our stuff.
When we got up the guy looked disappointed and just smiled as we walked past at this point i noticed Jason put his hand in his pocket and purposely drop something in front of the guy, When i glanced back i could see that it was my knickers that i had removed earlier, I was in shock that Jason had done this in public as we get up to alsorts in our own home but not much in public before.
Once we had taken a few more steps i looked back and could see the guy lean forward and pick them up then i am sure i saw him put them to his nose then shove them in his pocket. I couldn't wait to get back to our house and finish what was started on the beach.
This was a great day and i dont think i will ever forget it. We have done a few things since then and will write that if you want to know.
We are happy for you to pm us and would love to know is you enjoyed our day as much as we did.

Take care and have a great day J & S xx

CarlHenderson

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Hi, We thought you may like to hear about our day at the beach.......

It was a strangely hot day it march and we both had the day off so decided to head to one of our local beaches
I had put on a wrap around dress with stockings and undies and my favourite pair of clumpy boots and was feeling a bit naughty and very horny so thought i might have a bit of fun and see how far Jason would go with it.
I love a cheeky flash and thought i would see if Jason would get involved. When we arrived Jason went and found a spot on the beach and i went for coffee,
There wasn't many on the beach as it was a school day so no kids running around so i though it would be perfect to try my experiment,
When i arrived back to Jason he had sat down on a blanket that we had brought with us and at this point there wasn't anyone sat near us so we just drank or coffee and enjoyed the sun, After a while a older couple turned up and set up there chairs quite near us at this point i was just sitting up as i had been laying down enjoying the sun and i think i must of accidentally flashed him my stocking tops as when i looked over the bloke was trying his best to look over without us or his wife / partner noticing. I found this quite funny and Jason hadn't noticed at this point.
After a couple of minutes the lady got up and went over towards the cafe this is when i thought i would flash him a bit more by complete accident lol so i turned round as though i was looking out to sea and just as he turned round i made out the my foot was stuck in the hem of my dress so had to open my legs more than they were meant to be for a shy lady, I know he had an eye full as he started to fidget around in his chair, After a minute or two the lady came back and asked him if he wanted to go down to the sea with him to which he replied that he would meet her down there, As she walked away i saw him trying to adjust himself then he got up and wandered down to meet her.
I mentioned to Jason what had just happened and we both laughed about it, This is when i asked if Jason wanted to be in control of what people could see and how much, This was quite a rare thing as it was always left to me to decide if i wanted to flash and most of the time that i have done it Jason never even knew.
He didn't say much about it and after a while the couple came back picked up there stuff and left.
We weren't on our own for long as another person turned up and made himself comfortable on the other side of us. At this point the coffee was having an effect and i had to go to the loo so i told Jason were i was going and off i went.
When i returned the guy was still there and Jason had started to chat to him about something they could see out to sea. I smiled at him and sat down then his mobile rang so we turned back round and let him get on with his call, Just then i tapped Jason on the knee and when i had is attention i opened my handbag and handed him my knickers that i had removed in the toilet, He had a shock to start with then a naughty look came onto his face, He glanced over his shoulder the they guy was still chatting on his phone about 10 foot away, At this point i was sat facing Jason and the guy was behind him Jason put his hands on my knees and slightly started to open my legs, This was very horny and i could tell Jason was getting into it but i wanted to see how much of me that he would show
Jason was still sat in-between us so the guy couldn't see anything, I saw him glance over and smile at me a couple of times and this is when Jason started to move abit so that there was a chance that he could see under my skirt but not much.
After a while and to my surprise Jason layed down on the sand so now i was totally exposed to this stranger but my dress was still covering most of my lady bits, I could see Jason keep looking over to this bloke but he seemed to be in deep conversation but just then the guy said bye to ever he was talking to and ended call, I could feel Jason start to pull at the hem of my dress and i could feel it start to open and then i could feel the warmth of the sun on my bits so i knew he must be able to see my secret bits, I looked down and Jason smiled at me from under his sun glasses then i noticed the guy was just sat there starring at me and not even trying to hide it. At this point i checked to make sure that nobody was behind him as i didn't want to flash to the whole world and i also laid back making it look like i hadn't noticed him looking, This is when he would of had a great view of me in my stockings and not much else, I stayed like this for about 5 minutes then said to jason that we should go as i was getting very wet and needed to do something about it and i didnt fancy doing that on the beach so we sat up and gathered up our stuff.
When we got up the guy looked disappointed and just smiled as we walked past at this point i noticed Jason put his hand in his pocket and purposely drop something in front of the guy, When i glanced back i could see that it was my knickers that i had removed earlier, I was in shock that Jason had done this in public as we get up to alsorts in our own home but not much in public before.
Once we had taken a few more steps i looked back and could see the guy lean forward and pick them up then i am sure i saw him put them to his nose then shove them in his pocket. I couldn't wait to get back to our house and finish what was started on the beach.
This was a great day and i dont think i will ever forget it. We have done a few things since then and will write that if you want to know.
We are happy for you to pm us and would love to know is you enjoyed our day as much as we did.

Take care and have a great day J & S xx
Pleased this one hasn’t been deleted.. as I said on other post.. feel free to conversation them if they get deleted hahaha

Sophie-Jason

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hi all
We are happy that you like one of our stories, There are plenty more of our naughtiness stories if anyone wants to hear them.
Take care and have a happy and horny day xx

Sophie-Jason

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Been to the beach again but it was the journey home that we played about this time.
If you would like to know just ask as happy to share
Have a great day J & S xx

wantfun

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Been to the beach again but it was the journey home that we played about this time.
If you would like to know just ask as happy to share
Have a great day J & S xx
Love you stories, would be great to hear more. Pm me sometime keep having fun! X

Back