Oral

Normsy

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I’m 21 and still have never received oral
Love giving as much as receiving, love it when she cums in my mouth and gets so wet. Theres loads of us guys on here that would love too help you out, open your legs for us xx

G

GlasgowGuy91

Still nothing
That sucks. I've only tried once a while ago and it wasn't a great experience but want to try again but never found a girl who wants to. Need more like especially after seeing those pics

J

Jamesmccan0

Love when my wife grinds her bald pussy right into my face when she’s cumming from a long licking. Makes the whole experience even more sexy, naughty

Derrybhoy33

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
You need to get on all fours and demand they eat your ass and pussy from behind. Make sure they tongue fuck both your holes because if they don't they're not putting any effort in.

Mikehock

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I’ve had 3 partners all said they never have and never will
They are not only missing out but they are denying you one of life’s pleasures..
Now I cannot speak for everyone but I love to give my woman every bit of pleasure I can and eating pussy is the groundwork work amazing sex but I actually just love giving and will stay there as long as you can take it!!!

Milflover83

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
OMG you are missing out. This is my favourite thing to do on a woman. Having said that, haven't been near my wife in over 2 years, missing it alot

Back