• Yes... just giving

Votes: 5 5.5%
  • Yes ... great 69ing

Votes: 83 91.2%

• Total voters

lucykp

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
A silly old question for a lazy Friday afters ...who likes oral sex? Are you a giver or a taker? Or maybe you love a mutually satisfying 69?
Please share your thoughts with all of us..
I adore sucking cock ,, dunno why just can't resist it and not just one have had three at once whilst out doggin ,omg it was glorious .

RickyClark1981

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Love receiving a long sloppy BJ, but my biggest turn on is bending a girl over and licking her from behind so I can move my long tounge between her asshole and her pussy while I rub her clit.

dickiea584

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I enjoyed eat her pussy especially when she begged for it,my wife normally loves me to start with her nipples then her cunt.As long as I serve her well she will enjoy to suck my cock,balls ,ass you name it she'll do it.

S

SussexGuy47

I enjoyed eat her pussy especially when she begged for it,my wife normally loves me to start with her nipples then her cunt.As long as I serve her well she will enjoy to suck my cock,balls ,ass you name it she'll do it.

Would you
Or do you share wifey..

S

submixedguy30

69 always the best , girl on top so she can just flood your face lol and I can flood her throat :p

TasminTV

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Love to give but receiving at the same time is amazing

Back