Online older man

Hunglove

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Just joined and thought i should introduce myself, im 27 from the uk. Ive initially joined the forum to find someone to have a regular relationship with, that includes general chat and also more naughty stuff , online and then eventualy during meets.

Im quite new to this sort of thing but have always been curious and had a couple of experiences, im more into older guys, actually older the better and am looking for maybe guys 45+ but will happily chat to anyone. I am currently in a long term relationship with a woman which i hope doesnt get me too much judgement.

Erm i dont know what else to say...but im here to happily chat to anybody.

Talk to you soon

bifun68

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hey everyone,
Would you like to chat privately?
Just joined and thought i should introduce myself, im 27 from the uk. Ive initially joined the forum to find someone to have a regular relationship with, that includes general chat and also more naughty stuff , online and then eventualy during meets.

Im quite new to this sort of thing but have always been curious and had a couple of experiences, im more into older guys, actually older the better and am looking for maybe guys 45+ but will happily chat to anyone. I am currently in a long term relationship with a woman which i hope doesnt get me too much judgement.

Talk to you soon

horshambloke

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi,
I’m 58. Happy to chat or if you are near my area (West Sussex) let me know.
Cheers.

dwahlo

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Talk to you soon
Call me 07752723010

Back