Older shows younger

Samsmooth

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Diane gave me my first wank and cum, but her mum found out as I hadn't cleaned her sideboard having splattered everything and Diane had to tell.
This lead to her mum asking me to see her one Saturday morning while Diane was at dance lesson. She said she knew and was shocked by impressed by just how much cum I shot and would I let her see me do it again.
Dianes dad was in navy and away, her mum was blonde, short hair, always looked immaculate looking back.
She took me to her room to get me to show her what I was doing and looking at, she knew I'd seen her hubs dirty mags.
I was taken aback but followed what she said, found the pic of cum too and started to wank like Diane had done to me, my first wank earlier in week.
She sat in a chair and watched as she played with herself between her black stockings, white satin pants pulled to one side as I also watched her finger her hairy pussy, pull her lips apart and slide her fingers in. I couldn't last long and shot my load all over her feet as shed been touching my balls with them.
This repeated almost every week through summer till Diane's dad came home. She mostly had her cum on her legs or in her mouth she held open giving my knob a wee lick of the last drops. Once I came over her tan tights above her pussy and up her bra, that only happened the once.
Never touched her or her me apart form the wee lick of my drip.

She warned me never to tell Diane or ever use my dick on her, which I did as actually I was so fucking scared my parents would find out, being such churchie people.

Let me know yours too ladies x

Back