Older guys (55 upwards) for flirty chat

Nia265

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I like older guys who know exactly what they want especially in the bedroom.

If you are mature minded send me a message and let’s get this show on the road.. Lol

If you are uncertain after reading my profile and this thread, then I am certain I am not for you.. Lol

If we get past the initial pleasantries, you will be a frequent visitor to my inbox.. That is guaranteed

Dav19gog

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Il

If you are mature minded send me a message and let’s get this show on the road.. Lol

If you are uncertain after reading my profile and this thread, then I am certain I am not for you.. Lol

If we get past the initial pleasantries, you will be a frequent visitor to my inbox.. That is guaranteed
l will follow you for the next 5 years lol

Nia265

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Morning, always open minded but do love the Daddy Dom type fun, spanking and spoiling a great combination don't you think?
I guess it would be.. If I was submissive, which I’m not, too much of a control freak.. Lol

Harty

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score

Yesssss let's get naughty.. Dm me

B

Bigpapasmurf79

Hi and welcome xx

Nagromnai

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

Not sure I'm as old as your looking for but willing to try

garfey_mu

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

i hope to be in your inbox nia x

M

MisterWonder

Love to chat sweetie

M

MisterWonder

M57 if you fancy a chat sometime x

M

MisterWonder

Afternoon. Drop me a line sweetie, love to chat with you and talk all things horny x

brickiemick

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

Interesting profile, surprised you haven't had more replies. Love it, i hope you got the intellectual response it deserves.

Back