Older Cross Dresser

O

Olderpanties47

Yes I wear stockings with either wide suspender belts or girdles xxx

Dirtymindedoldgit

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Mmmm, I used to love the feeling of fitting into a corset, with stockings and suspenders for my lovers and mistress.

Dirtymindedoldgit

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Mmmmm, love to see you fully dressed in thick suspenders corset and stockings. I used to dress ages ago, for my lovers and mistresses,

O

Olderpanties47

I so enjoy being en femme for men. I just adore the feeling of tight suspenders pulling on my stocking welts xxx

Dirtymindedoldgit

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Mmmmm it’s a lovely feeling of suspenders tight and , with you wearing it I’d be on my knees kissing your thighs working to your crotch

Dirtymindedoldgit

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Mmmmm yes kissing and licking your crotch through your panties while groping your ass cheeks

Dirtymindedoldgit

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Mmmmmm, as your clitty grows I slip your damp panties down, then kiss and lick your clitty while gently groping your balls

Dirtymindedoldgit

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Looking at your lovely profile pic, I imagine you fully dressed in stockings, basque, suspenders and silk panties, I’d like to kiss and lick your sweet dressed ass cheeks.

Dirtymindedoldgit

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
OMG. My clitty would be erect darling xx
Hi, if I’ve offended you in any way, I’m sorry, I just get carried away when I think of people like you dressed, I just wish I could be with you and others in my arms playing naughty things

Hk44

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I've only got a secret WhatsApp that I've had to keep hidden for the obvious reason
Hi I'd like to Whatsapp with you.....and see more of you in your wifes knickers
I also wear my wifes sometimes
Please message Me.....I'll also PM you with title Like your knickers

Back