214.4 KB · Views: 18

Hobbity

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
a mighty beast but at work so can"t watch you at mo

hornynigel0

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I’m 65 and my wife is 62 and we both have a thing for watching other older guys masturbating, especially completely naked and even better if outdoors. My friend, also in his 60s occasionally comes round and masturbates for us in the garden. Would love to hear from any like minded people out there.

Richard5800

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I’m 65 and my wife is 62 and we both have a thing for watching other older guys masturbating, especially completely naked and even better if outdoors. My friend, also in his 60s occasionally comes round and masturbates for us in the garden. Would love to hear from any like minded people out there.
Hi, I'm from Devon and enjoy masterbation outdoors in the wilds and an audience makes it perfect.

Footguy0791

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi I’m 52, is that old enough? I love to be watched, especially by older people.

Springy

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
You can watch me on chaturbate if you like Thursdays and Saturdays at 10am search for slippery_99. I love showing off on webcam but would find it difficult face to face.

Springy

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
65 btw
You can watch me on chaturbate if you like Thursdays and Saturdays at 10am search for slippery_99. I love showing off on webcam but would find it difficult face to face.

Bimannnn

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Where u guys live

MancJackTheLad

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hello I'd love to masterbate for you. Find it really erotic being watched. Have to be on cam. I'd be fully naked. Get back to me if you're interested.
Me too, love to be watched wanking in panties, IRL would be great but cam is horny too

Back