Old forum posts

M

MissTT

Hi, i was registered as a different username (misstinytits). I deleted this profile before coming back under this name.

How can i delete forum posts/pictures from my old profile as i no longer have access to it? I would like to remove ALL previous forum posts.

Thanks in advance

M

MissTT

My old account was deleted before this account was created. So there is no way to log on and remove these posts myself

Bigjugs

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
To be honest I don't think they can be removed unless an admin does it ...
Another -now deleted- member came back under a new profile and was shocked to see the old posts/pic threads were still getting comments n likes on the forum even tho the account was deleted x

M

MissTT

Argh. How do i get in touch with an admin to remove them. You would think like with any normal site when your profile gets deleted all content would with it. Bonkers.

Then i can't even delete this profile been trying for months says will be deleted within 24 hours then 2 weeks later still active ffs haha

Bigjugs

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Argh. How do i get in touch with an admin to remove them. You would think like with any normal site when your profile gets deleted all content would with it. Bonkers.

Then i can't even delete this profile been trying for months says will be deleted within 24 hours then 2 weeks later still active ffs haha

I'm not even sure if anyone replies to any "help" questions on here . But obviously admin can delete it cause another members profile completely disapeared for no reason once... every comment n post gone but at the same time a fake account made threads and their profile got took down but every pic/comment stayed and still gets likes .

Like u say.... It's bonkers .... Hope u get it sorted xx

Back