Not sure

C

Canman

So happened on a dating site a guy contacted me and asked if I was interested in hooking up . Said apologies but I'm straight ....... Then spent 3 weeks messaging and chatting and sending pics ....... Never crossed my mind I'd be interested in being bi and I'm not attracted to men persay bit love the thought of sucking cock and shoving mine up a man's arse ....... Strange how things change . Has anyone had this situation happen ??? Haven't sucked cock yet but seriously thinking alot about it . Would anyone suck mine ???

Attachments

• IMG_20220226_222055.jpg
    IMG_20220226_222055.jpg
    158.9 KB · Views: 7
Last edited by a moderator:

LucyB

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
So happened on a dating site a guy contacted me and asked if I was interested in hooking up . Said apologies but I'm straight ....... Then spent 3 weeks messaging and chatting and sending pics ....... Never crossed my mind I'd be interested in being bi and I'm not attracted to men persay bit love the thought of sucking cock and shoving mine up a man's arse ....... Strange how things change . Has anyone had this situation happen ??? Haven't sucked cock yet but seriously thinking alot about it . Would anyone suck mine ???
Not much I can help with here but I’m bisexual and I know it’s sometimes it’s a hard mental line to cross.

Take it slow and don’t force yourself. Experimentation is ok as long as you don’t end up scarred at the other end

C

Canman

Not much I can help with here but I’m bisexual and I know it’s sometimes it’s a hard mental line to cross.

Take it slow and don’t force yourself. Experimentation is ok as long as you don’t end up scarred at the other end
Thanks you X

C

Canman

Yeah thanks Lucy X by the way hot as hell honey X X

BigSteve5000

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I often wondered what it would be like but the first time it happened i loved it.

V

victorhokey

If I’m straight i wouldn’t really do it because I love women only. I hate it when men want to try and change your sexuality and offer you to fuck their wives/gf and offer to suck your cock. I hate it

Back