North West lady looking for fun

  • Thread starter Thread starter Shallysouth69
  • Start date Start date
S

Shallysouth69

Guest
Curvy woman seeking a gentle but passionate gentleman who truly appreciates a woman’s breasts. I crave soft, lingering kisses, deep sucking, and the perfect mix of teeth and tongue.


If you’re respectful, patient, and know exactly how to worship a woman’s body slowly, I’d love to hear from you.


Discretion assureD
 

Attachments

  • AF1C1D5D-D8EE-44AD-B631-6F9ED1AC423A.png
    AF1C1D5D-D8EE-44AD-B631-6F9ED1AC423A.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 157

Emeris

UKChat Celebrity
Joined
Oct 28, 2018
Messages
5,225
Reaction score
3,208
Curvy woman seeking a gentle but passionate gentleman who truly appreciates a woman’s breasts. I crave soft, lingering kisses, deep sucking, and the perfect mix of teeth and tongue.


If you’re respectful, patient, and know exactly how to worship a woman’s body slowly, I’d love to hear from you.


Discretion assureD
I love to take my time to enjoy a womans body. Kissing, caressing and teasing my way down it
 

baldypaul76

UKChat Expert
Joined
Jun 20, 2025
Messages
963
Reaction score
460
Curvy woman seeking a gentle but passionate gentleman who truly appreciates a woman’s breasts. I crave soft, lingering kisses, deep sucking, and the perfect mix of teeth and tongue.


If you’re respectful, patient, and know exactly how to worship a woman’s body slowly, I’d love to hear from you.


Discretion assureD
You sound like my kind of woman. Whereabouts in the NW are you?
 

Gwatts

UKChat Initiate
Joined
Mar 21, 2020
Messages
33
Reaction score
5
Mmmmmm. Im game miss. Lets get our naughty on
 

Northcountryboy

UKChat Initiate
Joined
Apr 16, 2026
Messages
185
Reaction score
71
Curvy woman seeking a gentle but passionate gentleman who truly appreciates a woman’s breasts. I crave soft, lingering kisses, deep sucking, and the perfect mix of teeth and tongue.


If you’re respectful, patient, and know exactly how to worship a woman’s body slowly, I’d love to hear from you.


Discretion assureD
I’d love to take my time and pleasure you! We’d have all night no rush at all, just pleasure & satisfaction. X
 

rxndom

UKChat Newbie
Joined
May 19, 2026
Messages
11
Reaction score
1
Heyy
Are you free today for me to worship that body? Give you all the pleasure you been waiting for? Caressing you as we go all night
 

Randyrik69

UKChat Familiar
Joined
Sep 21, 2018
Messages
158
Reaction score
50
Curvy woman seeking a gentle but passionate gentleman who truly appreciates a woman’s breasts. I crave soft, lingering kisses, deep sucking, and the perfect mix of teeth and tongue.


If you’re respectful, patient, and know exactly how to worship a woman’s body slowly, I’d love to hear from you.


Discretion assureD
Wow you sound good enough too eat, and i will not be able to stop touching, caressing, kissing, licking, sucking and nibbling you to a frenzy xxxx
 

Youseff

UKChat Newbie
Joined
May 20, 2026
Messages
23
Reaction score
2
Curvy woman seeking a gentle but passionate gentleman who truly appreciates a woman’s breasts. I crave soft, lingering kisses, deep sucking, and the perfect mix of teeth and tongue.


If you’re respectful, patient, and know exactly how to worship a woman’s body slowly, I’d love to hear from you.


Discretion assureD
Im a 55 year old uk born indian guy. I live in the north West. Maybe we can be friends
 

Gwatts

UKChat Initiate
Joined
Mar 21, 2020
Messages
33
Reaction score
5
Mmmmmm. Lets fking have it miss. U be my madame n ill make u come everywhere
 

Gwatts

UKChat Initiate
Joined
Mar 21, 2020
Messages
33
Reaction score
5
Curvy woman seeking a gentle but passionate gentleman who truly appreciates a woman’s breasts. I crave soft, lingering kisses, deep sucking, and the perfect mix of teeth and tongue.


If you’re respectful, patient, and know exactly how to worship a woman’s body slowly, I’d love to hear from you.


Discretion assureD
Id love to entertain u an make u so god damn wet u dont know what to do. Lets get wild miss
 

Shabz11233

UKChat Initiate
Joined
Jun 3, 2026
Messages
127
Reaction score
17
Curvy woman seeking a gentle but passionate gentleman who truly appreciates a woman’s breasts. I crave soft, lingering kisses, deep sucking, and the perfect mix of teeth and tongue.


If you’re respectful, patient, and know exactly how to worship a woman’s body slowly, I’d love to hear from you.


Discretion assureD
Lets meet x
 

BigShortie85

UKChat Newbie
Joined
Jul 12, 2026
Messages
3
Reaction score
1
Curvy woman seeking a gentle but passionate gentleman who truly appreciates a woman’s breasts. I crave soft, lingering kisses, deep sucking, and the perfect mix of teeth and tongue.


If you’re respectful, patient, and know exactly how to worship a woman’s body slowly, I’d love to hear from you.


Discretion assureD
Anywhere near Liverpool?? Would love the opportunity to worship you
 

Drmark88

UKChat Newbie
Joined
Aug 24, 2024
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Curvy woman seeking a gentle but passionate gentleman who truly appreciates a woman’s breasts. I crave soft, lingering kisses, deep sucking, and the perfect mix of teeth and tongue.


If you’re respectful, patient, and know exactly how to worship a woman’s body slowly, I’d love to hear from you.


Discretion assureD
Hello, you sound perfect and I would love to worship your body and savour your breasts.

Message me and I’ll be at your disposal!!
 

Jimmychopper

UKChat Familiar
Joined
Jun 17, 2026
Messages
326
Reaction score
178
Curvy woman seeking a gentle but passionate gentleman who truly appreciates a woman’s breasts. I crave soft, lingering kisses, deep sucking, and the perfect mix of teeth and tongue.


If you’re respectful, patient, and know exactly how to worship a woman’s body slowly, I’d love to hear from you.


Discretion assureD
Oh yes please I would be very very gentle and caress those beautiful amazing boobs for hours and hours darling xx
 

subgirlneeded

UKChat Initiate
Joined
Nov 15, 2025
Messages
415
Reaction score
122
Curvy woman seeking a gentle but passionate gentleman who truly appreciates a woman’s breasts. I crave soft, lingering kisses, deep sucking, and the perfect mix of teeth and tongue.


If you’re respectful, patient, and know exactly how to worship a woman’s body slowly, I’d love to hear from you.


Discretion assureD
I'm a tit man
 

PAUL75

UKChat Expert
Joined
Mar 1, 2020
Messages
374
Reaction score
217
Curvy woman seeking a gentle but passionate gentleman who truly appreciates a woman’s breasts. I crave soft, lingering kisses, deep sucking, and the perfect mix of teeth and tongue.


If you’re respectful, patient, and know exactly how to worship a woman’s body slowly, I’d love to hear from you.


Discretion assureD
I'm in the northwest of the uk
 
Back
Top