Norfolk Foot Queen here

NorfolkFootQueen

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi, I'm foot queen Nicky, 25 y o girl in Norwich, so how you doing?

I just joined here and I've filled out my profile page, so if you want to know more then check it out right now and then do exactly as you're told or else I'll take off both my flip-flops and trample all over your faces!! ha haa!!! LOL

Seriously though, if you want to contact me then you need to PM me here, and we'll see.

OK I gotta go, catch you later maybe, keep having a great summer!

Nicky xxxxxxxxxxxx :cool::)

Jase86

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

I just joined here and I've filled out my profile page, so if you want to know more then check it out right now and then do exactly as you're told or else I'll take off both my flip-flops and trample all over your faces!! ha haa!!! LOL

Seriously though, if you want to contact me then you need to PM me here, and we'll see.

Would love to worship ur feet and serve u like the goddess u are, if only u wer closer

leviking

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
hi, im in to Frenchtrampling, involves me laying in a pit with cockboard and someone drive over me in their car me at your mercy please

Interested

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

Very nice feet :p:D

Mike117

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

Love the profile, feet are lovely!!

sanutex

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

Hello Nicky. Trample me

Back