non uk chatters

Julie_Clark_cd

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
sorry in the chat rooms i mean (should of made it clearer) more than half are made up from u.s chatters

Kissthepuss

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
sorry in the chat rooms i mean (should of made it clearer) more than half are made up from u.s chatters
Ah right. No, don't apologise. I think it is actually a US based company that runs this ... chaps - correct me if I'm wrong?

Most of the people I'm having some (pretty hot) chats to are UK based though. Welcome by the way x

elwoodbluz1966

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The very new layout is currently showing nearly all chatters as US but that is not the true case. This will be addressed eventually.

We do however, welcome chatters from a large number of countries.

Kissthepuss

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
The very new layout is currently showing nearly all chatters as US but that is not the true case. This will be addressed eventually.

We do however, welcome chatters from a large number of countries.
Aha ... thanks for the clarification. I'm loving the site. Lovely to chat freely and openly with like minded real people .

Johnkevin67

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hi I'm in the uk if you ever want a chat about everything or nothing in particular would be lovely to get to know you

Back