no

hung_nudist

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I want to be spanked and dominated so much. I also dream about people watching me masturbating and vice versa. The idea alone just turns me on.
I'd happily spank you, i do love a spanking :) Or a paddle. Or flogger. Or riding crop. :)

I love being watched masturbating and love watching women masturbate too, i'd watch you any time, and you would be welcome to watch me. :)

S

Strollingby

I want to be spanked and dominated so much. I also dream about people watching me masturbating and vice versa. The idea alone just turns me on.
Yes I like spanking also.To see a reddening bottom is so nice.
My wife loves to masturbate for me while I tell her other people are watching her.
She cums very hard which I also like

Walks

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
It's always hot to see a woman pleasure herself and make herself cum and that moment when she explodes especially is incredible, and would gladly spank you for being such a naughty girl letting someone watch you cum

TawneyMcCrystal

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
It's always hot to see a woman pleasure herself and make herself cum and that moment when she explodes especially is incredible, and would gladly spank you for being such a naughty girl letting someone watch you cum
Prefer the spanking before haha

LoveToMeet

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Love watching how a woman enjoys her own body and how she makes herself cum!

uglyoldmanc

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
spanked where?
just on the backside or are other places in for a slap too?
top of thigh, inner thigh, soles of feet (coiled rope is oooooh to use), boobs or face??

Back