Something like this

Attachments

• Madison-Ivy-strokgin-the-cum-out.gif
    Madison-Ivy-strokgin-the-cum-out.gif
    869 KB · Views: 19

BristolT40

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I once had a threesome with my mates mom and aunty, while he was in the house asleep

CarlHenderson

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
He covered my face in his got spunk to show his appreciation lol and then i made him a cup of tea looool.
Nice… what a sight that would have been.. getting the cup handed over and seeing traces of your face glistening with the dried cum…

CurvyWife_UK

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Going back a while, we had a NYE party at our house. Once we thought everyone was in bed hubby and I began to play but it turns out we had a small audience. To this day I still don’t know if my hubby was aware but I could see one of his brothers friends peering through a gap in the door and ensured he got a good show.

Kinkylagartija

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
In the early 90s I got wanked off in a phone box by a girl I’d met 20 mins previously. I played with her at the same time.

nobby700

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Going back a while, we had a NYE party at our house. Once we thought everyone was in bed hubby and I began to play but it turns out we had a small audience. To this day I still don’t know if my hubby was aware but I could see one of his brothers friends peering through a gap in the door and ensured he got a good show.
Bet that made you even wetter being watched:)

Kinkylagartija

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
When I was married to my ex, a neighbour who was her friend asked if we could look after their house when she was away on holiday and feed her children’s pets. When my ex was at work, I went over to feed the feed the pets. And raided her laundry bin. She wore cute cotton panties which I put on and wanked whilst smelling another pair of her used panties.

BBCBadboy

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Think I’ve had to take my chances and try and get involved. Especially if you were dressed in the attire in your profile pic.

Back