Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Naughtywoman, Oct 15, 2018.

1. Naughtywoman

Naughtywoman Guest

Hi im 43 chatting to a potential date but we not meet yet but he got insomia so sleeps a lot the but i still want a sexy chat will you be my chat buddys ? I do have disabilitys dont do cam or nude or speech as have speech problems but my mind is ok

Dig_Bick and NorthernRuff69 like this.
  2. English_Biker

English_Biker UKChat Familiar

Hello there, a woman that doesn't want to speak sounds like heaven for most men :D

3. snakey37

snakey37 UKChat Familiar

hi there welcome to the nuthouse hun,pop by anytime x

4. NorthernRuff69

NorthernRuff69 UKChat Initiate

If you fancy a man to help you id be more than happy great pics and profile names paul..Heyy gorgeous id love to start by kissing you fro your feet sucking your toes making my way up your stunning pins kissing and caressing all the until i get to sweet pussy teasing your pussy with my tongue making you squirm before teasing your lips with my cock making your cunt ache to feel my fat throbbing cock ease inside you and your juice run down my shaft..x

5. Dig_Bick

Dig_Bick UKChat Initiate

I'd love to chat. X

6. Shycuriousnaughty

Shycuriousnaughty UKChat Newbie

Hiya just joined up and found your post, sounds like fun x Would love to message and share pics with flirty chats, I kinda find your post brave and that's an attractive character x try me out im a genuine fella with a great sense of humour and easy going understanding nature x

Shycurious&naughty x