Newbie advice

Alex32

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Bring them in real life and let us know your fantasies xxx

J

Jacdesac

Definitely talk them through on here - its a very open minded place ….. & you may find they’re not so much off limits but a beginning

shambles925

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I'm wondering what advice people have for someone who feels as though their fantasies are starting to sway into things more off limits?
Things that may appear off limits to you at the present time may not always be off limits. The more you discover about yourself through chatting to others who have at some time thought the same way as you yourself do at present may open up your mind to other ideas that can push those limits.

Upallknight999

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Explore them if you can. Nothing is off limits with 2 consenting adults. You clearly desire them and will never know if its a whole new world for you unless you try..

rockhardpole

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I'm wondering what advice people have for someone who feels as though their fantasies are starting to sway into things more off limits?
Go with it at your pace, push the limits as far as you want but don't let others make you feel uncomfortable doing it, I'd love to chat about your fantasies

M

MAJA82

What do you mean by off limits? If you don’t want to share publicly I’m happy for you to DM me because I have some pretty out there fantasies too x

Back