New to this

VicBhouy

UKChat Celebrity
Joined
Oct 4, 2018
Messages
3,113
Reaction score
1,511
I would give it a go
Wow, wow, wow - Jade, I have to admit that you look more than capable of handling a sexually demanding, energetic sex session… and I suspect that I may need an oxygen tent and a defibrillator after we’ve finished… ok, you’ve got the job - let’s make plans to get messy… x
 

Blueeyes82

UKChat Familiar
Joined
Mar 29, 2024
Messages
427
Reaction score
185
Never used a chat site before.
Need older man to keep me amused while husband is abroad.
View attachment 209073
You’ve got that naughty look about you, dressed nicely but not revealing or giving off “I love you fuck vibes” but that smile and those eyes say different. You’re the sort of lady I love fucking
 

daydreamer69

UKChat Initiate
Joined
Jun 2, 2026
Messages
112
Reaction score
33
Hi jade I'm in Newmarket Wednesday if you want a drink somewhere maybe you fancy a adventure xx
 
Back
Top