New to this

VicBhouy

UKChat Celebrity
Joined
Oct 4, 2018
Messages
3,101
Reaction score
1,503
Never used a chat site before.
Need older man to keep me amused while husband is abroad.
View attachment 209073
Hells bells… you’re a lucky lady Jade as I am not only old but I am also very entertaining too… however, be warned, I am also sexually demanding when it comes to getting all up close and personal - are you able to handle erotically energetic sex Jade?
 

Jade0l

UKChat Newbie
Joined
Sep 28, 2026
Messages
5
Reaction score
55
Hells bells… you’re a lucky lady Jade as I am not only old but I am also very entertaining too… however, be warned, I am also sexually demanding when it comes to getting all up close and personal - are you able to handle erotically energetic sex Jade?
I would give it a go xxScreenshot_20260928-170215_Chrome.png
 
Back
Top