New panties

Mich1990

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I guess my response was a bit terse. I love to see guys wearing lingerie, and I certainly love to meet fellow perverts for mutual shows and wanks. All the pics on here are great, and I am jealous of you guys who wear more than just bras and knickers, I wish I could, dont have the balls to do it and I have to do so in secret anyway. Out of interest, anyone up for a fashion show on Zoom or whatever, sometime?

StanE

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Out of interest, anyone up for a fashion show on Zoom or whatever, sometime?
Hello Mich, I would be up for that I don't have zoom but do have a laptop with Linux Mint on it. Cheers

StanE

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Hello Mich just found whereby.com its free and browser based and will work with both Chrome and Firefox. So any Phone Tablet or PC with an internet connection will work.Can't wait -) Cheers

Mich1990

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Pleased to see you using Linux, I have my laptop dual booted with that flavour of Linux and Windows 11. But I was sort of thinking of an online fashion parade with maybe several of us perverts on it together and that needs something like Zoom Skype or similar. Its probably all too difficult anyway with most of us having to find time clear of families to do it, but I reckon it would be great if we could organise it. I have actually done it in a hotel room, with three of us, one a serious CD, goes out fully dressed as a female, and, after te show, we could all get into bed together.

Mich1990

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I usually use TOR browser but I do have Firefox too, although heavily closed down with extensions etc. I will have to check if I can get it to work with whereby.com. I absolutely refuse to use Chrome.

Mich1990

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Stan, I am actually away from home until later tomorrow, but, even when I am back, I have to find a suitable time. I MIGHT get a chance next Thursday morning...any good for you and I to do a two man show? I will only have bras and knickers though, nothing more. I can see you are wilder.

StanE

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Hello Mich, Even with a free account on Whereby it is possible to have 10 cams. Sadly I'm only available in the afternoons. But there must be 1,000's of guys who love doing this. I will go to Chatropolis tonight I think that have a suitable chatroom not for video only pics and text though might find someone interested. Early days! :) cheers

Mich1990

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
There certainly are a great many men who love to wear lingerie or more. Most of us are secret perverts so it's not easy to open the box. I did not long ago pass a guy walking towards me, I was on my bike, down in our local country park. As I got close, he stopped me and said " have you got a bra on?". I guess he could see the bulge. I sheepishly said I did, and he opened his shirt to show that he had too. So, of course, off we went for a wank. Only time it's ever happened though. Never saw him again. But there's a house down in Havant, not far from me, that will dress you up in the full kit, several times, and take pics, for a fee. It's called the LittleTs shop. Run by a whore with a unique business model I think as she offers "play" after. I might try it out. Look it up.

Back