New here

susie32

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
hi I'm new here but having read a few things I will fit in well I think, I am in my 40s fit and active a bit of a cock sucker, I do love a nice one in my mouth. Right now I just want to find my way around and have a chat about anything at all.

MaleMachester53

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
hi I'm new here but having read a few things I will fit in well I think, I am in my 40s fit and active a bit of a cock sucker, I do love a nice one in my mouth. Right now I just want to find my way around and have a chat about anything at all.
M Manchester 53 6ft looking for real meets not cyber x

Emeris

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

I would love to chat and find out what turns you on and if you are close enough you are very welcome to suck my cock :)

Nagromnai

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Hi welcome to the site, happy to.chat anytime and if you ever find yourself in or near winchester and want a cock to suck I'd be more than happy to provide you mine ;)

U

Ucme69

Hi, I’m new here too, it’s been fun finding my way around, I’m sure you’ll Fit in just fine, let’s chat soon when you haven’t got your mouth full ;)xx

yeti4002

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Hi Susie nice to meet you

Jock19

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hi, new as well, seeing how this works, would like a chat

ThisWayThatWay

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hey Susie, I'm sure you'll find plenty of choice in here! I may bump into you in Naught Chat. Enjoy the site.

FknFrank

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
The point is its got to be fun, both to enjoy, so if you want a nice cock in your mouth isnt it more fun if your getting your clit sucked at the same time ? Frank xStill Swelling for you.JPG

H

Hotelbob

Hi and welcome, pm me x

Curiousguy52

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi Susie, new here myself but everyone is so friendly x

H

HOTTENHALL

You can suck my cock any time sussie

garfey_mu

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
hi susie u can suck it anytime if you a cock suker

Attachments

• WIN_20190704_15_38_59_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20190704_15_38_59_Pro.jpg
    109.3 KB · Views: 1
H

HOTTENHALL

F68250B7-4F26-48C5-8B65-216D5C1F6D9C.jpeg

Back