New here and I’m needing cock

hornycunt01

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hi I’m new to this site and new to doing this kinda thing but curiosity got the better of me and so I thought I’d have a look around and omg I’m pleased I did because now I’m very wet and having to resort to my vibratior instead of cock.

Jasone79

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hope you have a great time there with your vibrator

M

Mole09

New here too after separating from my wife and was feeling lonely and curiosity brought me here, glad I’m not the only one it tempted. Wish I was your vibrator lol

AJ2020

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi I’m new to this site and new to doing this kinda thing but curiosity got the better of me and so I thought I’d have a look around and omg I’m pleased I did because now I’m very wet and having to resort to my vibratior instead of cock.
Where are you cock waiting

A

All-man

PM me and we can get off together if you like, just love this site xxx

Nemesis5

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I love it here 'cause it's replete with arseholes, dickheads and cunts. Hence the avatar.

It's not a vibrator you need love. A hairdryer. Better still - a full frontal lobotomy. Like all of these sites - generally over run with liars, cheats and the pond scum of Terra Firma. Run for your life ! :) It's indicative of a lot for a person/s to admit to loving a site full of the earth's human waste. Shite. Wouldn't you agree ? They are ALL the same.

Attachments

• 20171209_093350 (2).jpg
    20171209_093350 (2).jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 64

Jus4fun

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Where u from ?

Jamesbigone

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Wow pm me me and I'll b glad to help u out

S

Secretliaisons1969

There are lots of sensual people here to help you whenever you'd like to.
PM me.
X

Jamesbigone

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
PM me

Dubplatespecial83

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Oh no...don't reach for that vibrator message me instead and I'll make you cum!! Xx

companionfun

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
If your close enough i would love to help out. x

S

steveuk-44

mmmm beautiful profile pic! I hope your vibe has fun! wish it was me instead @hornycunt01

Back