New girl

KittyGrrr

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi, I'm Kitty,

I'm a saucy, sexy, flirty, fun and kinky bisexual BBW. Also a loving wife and mother. Happily married, not looking to meet anyone, online only. Hubby knows and occasionally joins in.

While I am perfectly respectable in real life, online I am totally uninhibited and broadminded. Anything goes, as long as it's legal and fun!

tobytyke

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hi, I'm Kitty,

I'm a saucy, sexy, flirty, fun and kinky bisexual BBW. Also a loving wife and mother. Happily married, not looking to meet anyone, online only. Hubby knows and occasionally joins in.

While I am perfectly respectable in real life, online I am totally uninhibited and broadminded. Anything goes, as long as it's legal and fun!
You can flirt with me anytime kitty I love the pictures of you that you posted

S

Superfreak90

Hi, I'm Kitty,

Welcome to ukchat hun x

CorneyTheGhost

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hi, I'm Kitty,

Welcome! Liking the pics you posted

F

funslinger

Hi, I'm Kitty,

Welcome Kitty! Hope you have a good time here! xx

Funchap48

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hi, I'm Kitty,

Wow you look gorgeous. Would love to chat more in PM

SoftEdgeMetal

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hi, I'm Kitty,

Cannot argue with that KittyGrrr. Welcome =} hope uou have fun here. You OK already sound like the kinds girl I'd like to get to know =3 x

Bearwilds4fun

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hi, I'm Kitty,

You sound wonderful, hopefully hangout, DM always open. Send big love x

A

Asamuri

Hi, I'm Kitty,

Hey there, I very open minded also. Feel Free to PM me

Yorkshirem40

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi, I'm Kitty,

HI kitty
Sounds fun drop me a line

M

Mak42v2

Hi, I'm Kitty,

I would love to do it online

Albreht82

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hi Kitty :)

Hi, I'm Kitty,

JohnClark69

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hi, I'm Kitty,

pm me if u want online sex

Nagromnai

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Hi, I'm Kitty,

Hi there

Back