New girl Loz

VicBhouy

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Jeans off... open wide... I'm going exploring!

Hell, what a sexy woman you are Loz. We need to see a lot more of you and that amazingly hot body.

Rock hard in anticipation!

L

Lauren141290

Jeans off... open wide... I'm going exploring!

Hell, what a sexy woman you are Loz. We need to see a lot more of you and that amazingly hot body.

Rock hard in anticipation!
Rather you take my knickers off instead baby xx

VicBhouy

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Pull them off... or rip them off?

Instead, what about my left hand gently pulling the gusset of your knickers to one side... exposing your cunny. The fingers of my right hand softly tease your lips apart. Opening you up. That wet, inviting pinkness just inches from my mouth.

I can't stop myself. I plunge my tongue greedily into your juiced up pussy. I know that I am going to be down there a long, long time!

What do you think Loz?

L

Lauren141290

Pull them off... or rip them off?

Instead, what about my left hand gently pulling the gusset of your knickers to one side... exposing your cunny. The fingers of my right hand softly tease your lips apart. Opening you up. That wet, inviting pinkness just inches from my mouth.

I can't stop myself. I plunge my tongue greedily into your juiced up pussy. I know that I am going to be down there a long, long time!

What do you think Loz?
Perfect baby. Hope i taste good for you xx

VicBhouy

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I am sure that you would taste as sweet as sugar and would be as sticky as honey. Would love to find out!

Emeris

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I would love to have you for breakfast

Back