New from Yorkshire

Y

Yorkshirecple

We're new on here and on the lookout for new folk to chat to and have a laugh with.
We are from North Yorkshire but could be anywhere as we live in a campervan from which she loves teasing folk that pass by.

Hope to chat to others soon... IMG_20200124_065203.jpg

Emeris

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I keep hoping my neighbours will stand naked in front of the window ...

R

Rubberist

We're new on here and on the lookout for new folk to chat to and have a laugh with.
We are from North Yorkshire but could be anywhere as we live in a campervan from which she loves teasing folk that pass by.

Hope to chat to others soon... View attachment 21953

hello from the other end of Yorkshire!
No camper van, sorry, but an excellent supply of bad jokes...

R

RTW87

Yorkshirelad here. Id like to see her tease you while shes on her knees. Would she look good? Id feel good been involved and always wanted to play with a married couple

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200109-192456_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20200109-192456_Gallery.jpg
    752.3 KB · Views: 31
A

AuntyJayne

I love North Yorkshire , had a full week renting a cottage last spring, ( met some lovely people too!).
My husband says I'm the biggest flirt around so I can certainly identify with your partner!
Hope you have fun on here and find a few lovely people to chat with xx

Robtee

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

York guy if thats close enough genuine naturist if you want a coffee one morning

Kaner

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

Glad to meet u both & im always butt naked around the house & garden... wantin to get caught by neighbours & used fuckin dirty xx

Back