New 4 exciting cam fun!

J

Johnlisburn

Hi guys,
I'm here for some cam fun with others.
Something exciting and adventurous.

Hoping to share great vid experiences and pics with others.
Without being big headed I'd describe myself as a good looking guy and up for some cam funwfun my big cock.

Hoping to create something where we can collaborate as a community of regulars for some cam fun together.

I'm attached, so I'd have limited times, I'm sure many are on the same boat. This is my way if spicing things up without actually having an affair.
Hope to speak soon

Attachments

• Collage 2020-10-17 09_05_19.jpg
    Collage 2020-10-17 09_05_19.jpg
    188 KB · Views: 30
D

Durhamcouple

We love camming and be interested in a cam community here x

Partners have to be on board / at least be aware though. Not interested in cheating even if just online :)

Hi guys,
I'm here for some cam fun with others.
Something exciting and adventurous.

Hoping to share great vid experiences and pics with others.
Without being big headed I'd describe myself as a good looking guy and up for some cam funwfun my big cock.

Hoping to create something where we can collaborate as a community of regulars for some cam fun together.

I'm attached, so I'd have limited times, I'm sure many are on the same boat. This is my way if spicing things up without actually having an affair.
Hope to speak soon

DayEd1201

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
We love camming and be interested in a cam community here x

Partners have to be on board / at least be aware though. Not interested in cheating even if just online :)
I’d be interested to know more about what you do on cam! I’ve always wanted to fuck on cam but I’d want it so my face was hidden I think! But it gets me going. I’m also probably up for on cam masturbation

D

Durhamcouple

What cam sites have people been using?

We use dirty roulette loads, set it to UK. Can be a bit hit and miss who you stumble across but part of the fun sometimes :D

Any good 1 on 1 web based cam sites we should be aware of?

Geordie7801

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I use dirty roulette but havnt found a better one yet !! If you do let me know , hope to see you both there xx

Blueballz

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Chat hub.cam is similar to dirty roulette love the thrill of not knowing who’s next :)

Back