Neighbourhood Q&A

M

MassageHands

Guest
Haha, sorry the nearest I got to losing some clothes was when I was fucking in a farmers field, we had to grab our clothes and run naked as the farmer was coming in his pick up . Have you?
 

Firefly

UKChat Celebrity
Joined
Aug 11, 2021
Messages
10,098
Reaction score
33,934
Never had asparagus and to be honest I probably won’t!

@Firefly would you like to get high with me?
I don't know that I could feel safe getting high with people who have never had asparagus o_O

Prehaps if I cook dinner and we see how things go;)
 
J

JohnM

Guest
Hands.

Especially men's hands.

Especially men's hands with slightly longer nail beds.

And pronounced veins.

And if they're holding or touching something other than a cock, I'm all over that.
Ah I see.
A fireman holding his hose, or a carpenter manipulating wood….
 

SWman

UKChat Newbie
Joined
Apr 21, 2024
Messages
17
Reaction score
5
What leads you to be such a linguist?
I used to be a military expert on the Soviet Union during the Cold War and was in Berlin for 14 years. It was interesting times x I'm off to Italy tomorrow so brushing up my Italian at the moment x
 
Back
Top