Neighbourhood Q&A

Firefly

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I have @Firefly. I have seen a musical. I've seen a few. And whilst im not a big musicals kind of guy, when they are done well they can be so moving. It takes a good actor to convincingly sell the truth of a moment in a big musical number. But when the do it right its beautiful!
Follow up question: @Bukowski have you ever seen Holy Musical B@man?
cdz.HMB.0740.2012-03-15.jpg

which superhero do you see yourself as?

Bukowski

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
No I fucking haven't!!! But now i must!!! I simply must!!!

dutchbrat

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
@dutchbrat What is it about being spanked that you love so much? When do you need a spanking most?
Great question! I need it most when I let myself down and that can be done in so many ways... A spanking is so much more than just being slapped on the bottom... Of course there is pain and resistance to it, etc. But the most important thing is the psychology behind it... and being punished so I can become a better person... Out of love... and care.... Not like a sadist meeting a masochist or so... no judgement on that of course... but not MY motivation...

Firefly

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Are you taking us back in time to this February?
Yes. Because I'm Superman and I'm super fast. and I can fly around the planet so fast that it'll go backwards and then it'll go back in time and then you'll be a little baby and I'll spank your bottom.

And if you don't understand the reference you should be watching the YouTube link ;)

Firefly

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Firefly on a roll?
Sometimes...no...like all the time...my head just fills up with things I need to know about people. And I try to contain the urge, but then I remember this thread...and I just have so many questions.

Back