Neighbourhood Q&A

Stu83art

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
@Stu83art Is the tartan your family clan tartan or do you not stick to that?
It's one of the tartans off my family.

Grandfather's tartan.

But if was going for a new kilt I might change tartan to surname for a change but i quite like that one I have

BBW1986

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
@BBW1986 what is your favourite accent?
Oooh good question. Language & expression fascinates me.
Answering as honestly as I can, I think I'm just a sucker for all accents! (apart from two. So as not to offend anyone, I'll leave them out of here).
When I was about 7, I fell in love with a Canadian pilot's accent at my daddy's work, his voice mesmerised me. That's probably when it started.
I dated an Irish man. Married a man with an accent & foreign language as his first. Dated a man from Guadeloupe who spoke French then Arabic then English. Arabic in a French accent is a kink I never knew I had!
Having said all of that, maybe I've not yet heard my favourite accent. A mix of accent, personality and confidence is what'll do it for me everytime.
There's no place like home x

Firefly

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
@Firefly have you polished your table recently?
Have you polished my table recently? Stop sassing me. There is 600kg of arts, crafts, and origami on my table at the moment...so motivation to rehome that "project" is somewhat low at the moment.

I did look at my table this morning and think...i remember when...

Never fear there is still plenty of unseen table content lurking in forbidden places.

Firefly

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
@VIP what is your favourite piece of furniture in your home?

Firefly

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
@IsabelP If you could have any animal (real or imaginary) as a pet, what would you like to keep?

Firefly

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
@Teenmum If you could have something publicly owned (a school, park, mountain, bench etc) named after you, what would you like to rename?

Firefly

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
@Mae You can only have one kind of chocolate for the rest of your life, what is it going to be?

VIP

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
@VIP what is your favourite piece of furniture in your home?
Oooh now this is a tricky one. In my living quarters I would say my book cases.
Who doesn't love books!

In my garage, the work bench I made to store things, mend things and make things.

Outside currently it's MY chair! As I can sit, contemplate, enjoy breakfast or tea outside and listen to the birds. Get warm by the fire and smell the lovely aroma of the oak burning or if I want something sweeter some apple. Hear the crackling of the wood as it burns slowly and see the flames dancing around.

VIP

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Have you polished my table recently? Stop sassing me. There is 600kg of arts, crafts, and origami on my table at the moment...so motivation to rehome that "project" is somewhat low at the moment.

I did look at my table this morning and think...i remember when...

Never fear there is still plenty of unseen table content lurking in forbidden places.
Follow up question @Firefly, what is the project you're currently procrastinating over?

Back