Need pussy eaten

Bigboy4ulot

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I need my pussy eaten nothing else I’m desperate. If youre in Southampton or Bournemouth and under 30 message me
Ageist, I'm 48 & I'm sure I could eat your pussy aswell as any 30 yr old mmmm

Dalay1985

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hey babe I’m near bourn would love to cum and eat your pussy

LookyWooky79

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I need my pussy eaten nothing else I’m desperate. If youre in Southampton or Bournemouth and under 30 message me
Hey, I don't know if your still looking. Fit and horny 42 year old guy here from near Poole. Would love to go down on you xx

Arron

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
It's a shame I'm in London, would have you Cummin over and over again if I used my tongue x

Bi4couples

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Not very desperate if you have an age cap. Accompanied by lack of understanding that if you want it done properly it's an over 30's thing that matures like a good wine. What you're asking for is a hungry nibble not a 6 course sit down meal partner! !! Haha your loss

envyrp

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Not very desperate if you have an age cap. Accompanied by lack of understanding that if you want it done properly it's an over 30's thing that matures like a good wine. What you're asking for is a hungry nibble not a 6 course sit down meal partner! !! Haha your loss
Just because I prefer someone closer to my age? Got it.

Back