Need nice looking respectable guy 50 plus to play with wife

Johnthomas1504

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I'm quite willing to travel to you if you're interested in meeting me

Baldrick634

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I would very much enjoy coming to meet her but am I too old? Well over 50 and lots of experience, could bring my own ropes and handcuffs.

Blue_eyes

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Would love to play with wife all night long but ur to far away then

Ben-wales

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
View attachment 152925
Looking for mature respectable nice looking guy 50 years plus to join in and play with my wife.
She is 57 however she looks a lot younger and she is still very sexy’
She loves bondage / suckling cock / having orgasms with her sex toys and being spattered with spunk.
She is so horny so I want to give her the experience of having two men satisfy her at the same time.
Bristol
Well, I am 38 but I am a mature professional living in South Wales. Give me a shout if you want me to mistreat your wife…

janto

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Im in cardiff and would luv to have fun with her

Andybik

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi wondering if your still looking my names Andrew

Attachments

• 2015-05-04.jpg
    2015-05-04.jpg
    245.7 KB · Views: 5

James53

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
View attachment 152925
Looking for mature respectable nice looking guy 50 years plus to join in and play with my wife.
She loves bondage / suckling cock / having orgasms with her sex toys and being spattered with spunk.
She is so horny so I want to give her the experience of having two men satisfy her at the same time.
Bristol
she can suck mine anytime she is yummy im 57

Attachments

• 31673c0b55b318ada3dd5441e903cd9d.jpg
    31673c0b55b318ada3dd5441e903cd9d.jpg
    192.6 KB · Views: 4

Mick1975

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I’m gutted I’m 48 would have loved to give your wife a good seeing to she looks beautiful

jak1

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
View attachment 152925
Bristol
married dom love the pics n opportunity , understand needs , drop me a line x

MRPRESLEY

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
View attachment 152925
Bristol
I’m from Bristol pm

MRPRESLEY

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hi I’m from Bristol if you’re wife still needs to be splattered in cum pm happy to help

MRPRESLEY

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
View attachment 152925
Bristol

Hello my friend my offer still stands for me to play with your wife I’m from Bristol,I’d love to eat her both of her holes and completely splatter her in cum, or is too close pm

DaddyT5504

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
View attachment 152925
Bristol
Very very nice!!

MRPRESLEY

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I’m from Bristol 52 years I would love to join you both message me we would cover her in hot cum

Back