Need nice looking respectable guy 50 plus to play with wife

Best4wife

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
IMG_5141.jpeg
Looking for mature respectable nice looking guy 50 years plus to join in and play with my wife.
She is 57 however she looks a lot younger and she is still very sexy’
She loves bondage / suckling cock / having orgasms with her sex toys and being spattered with spunk.
She is so horny so I want to give her the experience of having two men satisfy her at the same time.
Bristol

Attachments

• IMG_4868.jpeg
    IMG_4868.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 117
Last edited:

Emeris

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
View attachment 152925
Looking for mature respectable nice looking guy 50 years plus to join in and play with my wife.
She loves bondage / suckling cock / having orgasms with her sex toys and being spattered with spunk.
She is so horny so I want to give her the experience of having two men satisfy her at the same time.
Bristol

She is sexy and has great tits. I would love to have her sucking my cock

chittychatty

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
View attachment 152925
Bristol
Say hello sometime and see what develops between us in the future my kik is chittychittydom live near Bath xxx

TVR77

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
She has a great body unfortunately for me you are too far away

ArcherSam

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Gorgeous sexy woman, shame i don't live closer!

Blueboy77

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
View attachment 152925
Bristol
Oh fuck she’s sexy, id love to come play, I’m only 1hr away, message me

Johnthomas1504

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
View attachment 152925
Bristol
Hello I'm Stephen I'm 67 and I'm interested in meeting with you.If you were interested in meeting are you able to accommodate if not I'm perfectly willing to book a hotel room at no cost to you.received_1481540092691353.jpeg Here's a picture of me

TVR77

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
View attachment 152925
Bristol
I’d love to apply for the job but you are too far away, lol

Back