Need a psychologist ?

Repentance

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Well I certainly don't have a therapist, that seems to be an American thing you see in fictional films. Unless you are wealthy, you can forget any mental health help in the UK. That's part of the people watching I do on buses and in the city centre. So many people with mental health problems. I have had a few nice chats on this site, a fair bit of immaturity and criticism, but no advice or long term chat. What helps is writing about things. It concentrates the mind.

Emeris

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
You have certainly had your fair share of abuse and being used. I found that sex is addictive, if you get loads you need more ...
Its great that you are coming to terms to with your problems and dealing with them.

Repentance

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Thanks for your message. Yes I agree, sex is addictive. I also find it is a lot to do with what is in your mind. With me if someone talks to me with authority, dominance etc, it puts my mind into a submissive place, and I will respond accordingly. With my (female) neighbour, although I knew she was basically a horrible vindictive person, she knew exactly how to talk to me, trap me. We both recognised each others place in life. It fills my mind with intrigue where this is going. Not just sexually, but generally. Why am I doing her housework when I have never bothered doing my own until it has to be done ? I'll try and write a bit more about how she entrapped me when I get time. She is very clever.

Emeris

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Thanks for your message. Yes I agree, sex is addictive. I also find it is a lot to do with what is in your mind. With me if someone talks to me with authority, dominance etc, it puts my mind into a submissive place, and I will respond accordingly. With my (female) neighbour, although I knew she was basically a horrible vindictive person, she knew exactly how to talk to me, trap me. We both recognised each others place in life. It fills my mind with intrigue where this is going. Not just sexually, but generally. Why am I doing her housework when I have never bothered doing my own until it has to be done ? I'll try and write a bit more about how she entrapped me when I get time. She is very clever.

My neighbour is dominating and gets annoyed if you dont do as she asks but it just annoys me. Maybe she wants to be dominated back, I know she be happy for me to fuck her.

You are very welcome to do my housework, especially if you wear something provocative and ending up sucking my cock ;)

Repentance

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Well you'll never know with your neighbour unless you try. Just don't call me as a witness :oops:

S

Secretliaisons1969

Just watching Girl on a Train on TV. Suddenly I see what I obviously need...a psychologist or psychiatrist ! Trouble is I would ruin his career and his life. Maybe a female shrink ? Then again, a female would just give me a slap. Maybe I'll just unburden myself on here. One day....xx

You'll find a very receptive audience on here to unburden yourself.
Everyone is on here for a good reason & sharing experiences helps.
You can PM me at any time & I've got a good listening ear.
There are others on here like me who will do the same.
Choose carefully.
We are in the main all very sensual & sexual people on here.
Some are kind & funny & empathetic.
Some are not and are immature or abusive.
But hopefully you've found your place to find some soulmates to open up to.
X

Last edited by a moderator:
M

MowgliSCN

I found that having hard times made me appreciate life more and gave me a lesson in understanding feeling and showing empathy...it's curious really how those who have gone there and fought back often become the example of humanity...keep going so you and others might grow together xxx

manito

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Great story telling abilities. Well done

Back