YellowMellow
UKChat Newbie
- Joined
- May 10, 2026
- Messages
- 6
- Reaction score
- 1
Hello,
I'm based in the North East, near Newcastle, Married, Male 50 Indian, I'm looking for ladies fairly local to the area to get to know and interact with intellectually on here and then see how things go, open to meetups and physical once things take a direction. Any like minded ladies interested to chat and discover more DM me. I'm looking for stimulation and excitement, discretely ideally with women in a similar situation.
Thank you.
I'm based in the North East, near Newcastle, Married, Male 50 Indian, I'm looking for ladies fairly local to the area to get to know and interact with intellectually on here and then see how things go, open to meetups and physical once things take a direction. Any like minded ladies interested to chat and discover more DM me. I'm looking for stimulation and excitement, discretely ideally with women in a similar situation.
Thank you.