Naughty slut in red dress

NorthernRuff69

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I’m wearing this dress tonight, tell me what you would do to me if you saw me? X

View attachment 154796
I would be pushing against you while your standing at the bar my fat throbbing cock growing hard pushing against your ass cheeks my breath on the back of your neck and shoulders as you feel me growing hard you push back onto me trying to get a feel of me squeezing between your cheeks..mmmmm

Cherrysissy

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I’m wearing this dress tonight, tell me what you would do to me if you saw me? X

View attachment 154796
You ask what I’d do if I saw you.

I’d immediately drop to my knees let you dress me up and put me on a leash so you and your friends could laugh.

Never leave my knees. Be used as your chair when you needed a seat

And if you we’re running g short of cash suck strangers cocks if they paid you first

Curioussam21

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Such a pretty dress problem is I'd be looking at howni could remove said dress as slowly and sensually as possible leaving you wanting my hands but never getting them

hard8incher

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I'd get you leaned up against the nearest wall and rub my thick cock against your soaking pussy so that you can feel the meat, then take you to the nearest bedroom and get that dress off as soon as possible x

Dan_edw

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
That's a very classy dress. So let's treat you nicely before we get filthy

Back