Naughty fantasy for TP

Myrna

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I had a DP and loved it and so did the two guys. I would love to try a TP - three guys with hard, fat dicks in me at same time. I get really wet even thinking about it and gush when they are in. When I squirt it floods. Id love the guys to pump in synch so their own friction against each other hardens them more. Maybe another girl squeeezing and kissing their balls as they do me. But the real best would be if we could manage to all cum together and the mix of cum is like a dam bursting, flooding out over before you all withdraw. Kiss my pussie and suck my tits. You can then take a turn and put your cock inside one at a time for one helluva creampie. Maybe get hard again with all that creamy wet dribbing from deep inside me. I am tight but can spasm - tighten and loose at will when soaked and turned on. If you're aboux six foot, and over 25. PM me. I am 45 and in great shape. MILF. I have realised I am also a closet nymphmaniac. My ex was crap in bed and we divorced three years ago. Just two children. Can host. Just three big guys, hung and open minded. I can even make breakfast. We can go more than once if able. I have a very big super kingsize bed. Firm but deep mattress. Comfortable. You can shower too and loads of towels. PM

STG

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Blimey this is a thread that has been missed by the looks of it ! Sounds incredible.

Nagromnai

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I had a DP and loved it and so did the two guys. I would love to try a TP - three guys with hard, fat dicks in me at same time. I get really wet even thinking about it and gush when they are in. When I squirt it floods. Id love the guys to pump in synch so their own friction against each other hardens them more. Maybe another girl squeeezing and kissing their balls as they do me. But the real best would be if we could manage to all cum together and the mix of cum is like a dam bursting, flooding out over before you all withdraw. Kiss my pussie and suck my tits. You can then take a turn and put your cock inside one at a time for one helluva creampie. Maybe get hard again with all that creamy wet dribbing from deep inside me. I am tight but can spasm - tighten and loose at will when soaked and turned on. If you're aboux six foot, and over 25. PM me. I am 45 and in great shape. MILF. I have realised I am also a closet nymphmaniac. My ex was crap in bed and we divorced three years ago. Just two children. Can host. Just three big guys, hung and open minded. I can even make breakfast. We can go more than once if able. I have a very big super kingsize bed. Firm but deep mattress. Comfortable. You can shower too and loads of towels. PM
Sounds great

Back