Naughty deeds in your workplace

Y

YorkBloke

Feel free to detail any naughty deeds you've had the pleasure of carrying out, in your workplace.

I work in an office so not massive opportunities. Though one I can share is using one of the more private meeting rooms with a colleague I'd flirted with for ages. One afternoon after a whole day of flirty messages, getting filthier and filthier. Ended up in the meeting room that was most out of the way, for what was just meant to be a snog and a fondle. Ended up with my cock and cum in her mouth.

We went back again later the same day. This time I repaid the favour with my tongue and fingers.

Brody1975

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Fingered my wife (then girlfriend) in my office whilst she was on the phone to her dad. She came loads and it all ran down my arm and her legs. All whilst she was talking to him. He had no idea.

L

LW2301

Had a girl from my office in the upper floor storeroom while everyone went about their work two floors below us. Was fantastic but got covered in dust.

CurvyMelanie88

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
When we first started seeing each other my husband and I worked in a call centre together. After spending most of the day sexting each other, his shift finished but I was on the evening shift and still had a couple of hours to go.

As I still had a break to take, I went down with him but I was so horny and the inside of my thong was a bit damp, I bundled him into the ladies loo’s. I wanted him there and then. I unzipped him and got on my knees to suck his cock and then slipped out of my shoes and took off my tights and thong so i could straddle him. He came inside my pussy fairly quickly which I didn’t mind as time was of the essence!

Anyway, I then joined him outside and had a quick fag. He gave me a kiss, said I’ll see you at home and off he went with my tights and thong in his coat pocket! I remember sitting at my desk, nothing on under my skirt and feeling his cum dripping out of me!

The highlight though was hearing our manager, who we both hated, come in to the ladies with another member of the management team while i was mid blowjob and hearing them talking about us. At the time nobody in the office knew we were seeing each other and our manager was saying to her colleague about how much she wanted to shag my husband but she thinks that ‘he’s already shagging someone else!’

sensual77

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
With my ex we had quickie in a warehouse doggy style on one of the sofas he was taking out for a customer delivery , we managed to keep it clean and his cum ended up in my mouth. . Warehouse was massive, few coworkers near, so had to keep fairly quiet with his hand over my mouth. Hmmmmmm.
Now have a fantasy to seduce one of my regular customer in my coffee shop. Working on it. The long look, innocently plying with a strand of hair, the aw I dropped something in a short skirt, not knowing he is looking of course . Will see when, where and how

Stevecol111

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
With my ex we had quickie in a warehouse doggy style on one of the sofas he was taking out for a customer delivery , we managed to keep it clean and his cum ended up in my mouth. . Warehouse was massive, few coworkers near, so had to keep fairly quiet with his hand over my mouth. Hmmmmmm.
Now have a fantasy to seduce one of my regular customer in my coffee shop. Working on it. The long look, innocently plying with a strand of hair, the aw I dropped something in a short skirt, not knowing he is looking of course . Will see when, where and how
I once fucked standing in a field why people passed us

TightsFetish

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
When we first started seeing each other my husband and I worked in a call centre together. After spending most of the day sexting each other, his shift finished but I was on the evening shift and still had a couple of hours to go.

As I still had a break to take, I went down with him but I was so horny and the inside of my thong was a bit damp, I bundled him into the ladies loo’s. I wanted him there and then. I unzipped him and got on my knees to suck his cock and then slipped out of my shoes and took off my tights and thong so i could straddle him. He came inside my pussy fairly quickly which I didn’t mind as time was of the essence!

Anyway, I then joined him outside and had a quick fag. He gave me a kiss, said I’ll see you at home and off he went with my tights and thong in his coat pocket! I remember sitting at my desk, nothing on under my skirt and feeling his cum dripping out of me!

The highlight though was hearing our manager, who we both hated, come in to the ladies with another member of the management team while i was mid blowjob and hearing them talking about us. At the time nobody in the office knew we were seeing each other and our manager was saying to her colleague about how much she wanted to shag my husband but she thinks that ‘he’s already shagging someone else!’
sounds so hot just imagining you in tights one minute at work then the next they're gone...hope they were black tights

IncognitoSCN

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Great Thread I have soooooo many work place stories..
1) at 16 I was working part time with an older divorced woman who had her own bouncy castle business.. over one summer she was struggling to manage and needed the extra help so I would be available whenever she called.. at the end of the summer season and still owed a good amount of money she asked me to come over and collect what she owed.. she knew dam well I fancied her and she was always teasing me.. l arrived at her house and she paid me in cash and said she was so grateful for the help she couldn't have done it without me and I deserved a good little bonus.. she got me naked and gave me oral before jumping on top and riding the life out of me..
2) I was 19 and working in a warehouse for a logistical manager who was beautiful and in her late 20s all the guys were hitting on her but I always treated her with respect and never played up.. it was getting close to the xmas party and she asked me to do extra work to get the orders out the depot but she couldn't pay me any overtime.. I just helped and on the night out she got really angry with the guys hitting on her.. I took her to another place and she said do you know what I'm sick of those cavemen asking me to let them fuck me in the ass you are the only one who has helped me out so if you want to you can give me anal... wtaf I thought.. ok I will.. we ended up in her place and I enjoyed that particular xmas..
3) Being rented out lmao.. I was working in an alternative education centre for troublesome kids in my early 20s.. my supervisor was a huge lesbian lady and we loved each other to bits.. but I was literally the only guy who worked there and I was getting lots of attention from the female staff.. one teacher was very forward and made it clear she wanted me.. I told her that I belonged to my supervisor and she had to pay and negotiate with her for my attention.. my supervisor was in on it and she got £500 for a night of being with me. This triggered a load of female staff and I was rented out by 7 staff members ouchy I would have phooked them all for free but the money was all good Haha
4) in my late 20s I had a career in residential social work and I was part of a team bidding for a huge contract with social services.. it was between my company and another with the woman awards wanting a little extra attention.. my boss said she liked me and she wanted to fuck for the contract.. she was stunning and I was sent to see her.. boooom job done..
5) In my 30s working as a contractor for a rail company I had been introduced to a young woman who was working for a waste disposal service and based on commission.. I was her first real opportunity to make some real cash.. she was a very attractive woman who had a sheltered life and upbringing and was engaged to get married.. she came for a site visit and asked me if I had any other business opportunities to get her commission up.. hmmm I was totally impressed by her and made every effort to help.. she visited again with her and me going through the invoices and future orders last thing on a Friday.. she was about to take leave for her hen night saying she had not been with anyone else other than the future husband and wanted to fuck someone else before it was to late.. and if I gave her the work she would ride me for the favour.. I told her she was getting the work anyway and she didn't have to play up for commission money.. oh ok then I will just be honest and tell you that I want to fuck you properly because I'm a dirty girl.. job done..
6) The bosses daughter.. again working as a contractor for a family business the owners daughter began to get involved with how her dads company worked.. I was in my late 30s and she was about 19.. the boss guarded her like a yard dog and she was never aloud to have a private life.. l was in a long relationship at the time and I was trusted by the boss .. she ended up being with me for guidance on contracts and I had to make sure she knew everything.. she kept asking me about my private life and I told her that I had left my partner and noone else knew.. I got that fed up with her asking about my situation I said look just be honest with me what do you want from me.. she said she knows it will cause huge problems with her dad but she really wants to suck my dick.. wtf I thought.. you know your dad will sack me and you will never be trusted with the family firm again.. plus you have a long term bf.. she said that her bf was not going to keep her happy and she knew the deal with her dad and how much trouble it would cause but she would not say anything.. for 6 months she was getting a lot of attention and never said anything..
7) about 2 years ago I was asked by my kids headmistress if I could help with the teachers and support staff when dealing with difficult child behaviours.. I had kicked myself as I had been to honest with my previous career background... ok I said reluctantly.. I was single from my kids mother so you can forget the cheating lol.. I attended a few teachers meetings and I met a teacher who was an absolute sex bomb.. all the teachers were great and very inquisitive about learning how to make the best of difficult situations with behavioural issues.. I ended up with the sex bomb at a separate event that she was nominated to state how she had learned from the extra work.. she did really well and insisted on taking me for a drink afterwards.. it was a Friday evening and I ended up in her house and in her mouth, she kept me overnight and to my absolute pleasure..

Back