Nasty talk

Esther1

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
A couple years ago I had a hookup with a guy and during it he used some pretty intense "dirty talk" at the level of racist slurs (I'm Jewish). Has anyone else had anything like this happen?

Esther1

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
No i was talking about during it lol its a fairly niche kink you dont just go throwing around tbh
Oh well no I didn't, but thinking about it who knows what would've happened if I'd tried

C

Coastalmammal

No place for that kind of behaviour Esther. Fortunately you can report it now but I appreciate that it could be difficult in some circumstances. Did you see my pm?
C x

Esther1

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
No place for that kind of behaviour Esther. Fortunately you can report it now but I appreciate that it could be difficult in some circumstances. Did you see my pm?
C x
Thanks yeah idk what I'd do about it

S

SussexGuy47

Just Weird
Sometimes ya gotta wonder!!!
Anyways
Hello there...

Stretchit

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I don’t think it would be a turn on for anyone to receive negative racial comments amidst dirty talk. I’d like to say it’s not common in the bedroom but racism isn’t exactly a thing of the past. Sad to hear really.

Esther1

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I don’t think it would be a turn on for anyone to receive negative racial comments amidst dirty talk. I’d like to say it’s not common in the bedroom but racism isn’t exactly a thing of the past. Sad to hear really.
Yeah oh well, it happens

Stretchit

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Yeah it does. Hopefully your experiences after have been better.

Stretchit

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Well they've definitely been less intense and stressful lol
Haha, good to hear. No one wants shit and stressful times. How are you getting on here so far, Having fun?

nobby700

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with a bit of dirty talk,but not racism talk

nobby700

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Definitely a mood killer, great profile pics bye the way:)

Back